Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Here's an example of an ED Puzzle I created for extra credit points.  It's public, so feel free to use it.  I simply used the seamless integration with Google Classroom to assign an extra credit assignment.  Students will watch the video, answer, and ED puzzle will tell me if they have watched it, and grade their answers.  For free.  I just need to put the grades in Aspen.  Copy and paste or click the link, and use it yourself.  Also for free.

https://edpuzzle.com/media/5850a5d623db2d4526c94e98



Editor's Note:  The above link will not take you where you want to go.  If you want to see my ED Puzzles, or those of anyone in school, sign up for a free account, and note the brand-spanking new "Private Channel" option, which lists "my school".  There you can see content from the intrepid Lori LaFrance, and the darling Sarah Latimer.  Inviting the rest of the science department to get in on this...